New Loopy HD version: 1.4.11 (Loopy 2.5.11)
I'm very happy to announce that the newest version of Loopy has just landed!
Here's what's new:
- Added hold (long press) trigger type for MIDI controllers
- Revised binding actions UI: actions can now be edited, specific trigger states can be selected, and actions now have descriptions
- Replaced MIDI clock implementation with The Spectacular Sync Engine prerelease
- Added "Prime recording" action
- Added "Tempo nudge up" and "Tempo nudge down" actions
- Added "Mute" action
- Added "Toggle mute/mute after record" action
- Added "Decay" adjust action
- Performance improvements for iPad Air 2 and iPhone 6
- Fixed problems with timed mute/unmute lag
- Persist time signature across session reset
- Fixed responsiveness issue with track menu
- Added Inter-App Audio Sync switch
- Improved session pause/unpause microfade
- Addressed some re-record audio truncation issues
- Fixed playback issue on initial manual punch-out
- Assorted bug fixes
- Added German translation
May it serve you well!
Many thanks to all who helped test it.