Known issue and work-around: For a few users, Loopy hangs on launch, then quits
Update: This is fixed in the next version!
If Loopy hangs for you when you launch the app, then quits, then this is how to fix it:
- Download and install iExplorer, a great - and free - utility for accessing files on your iDevice.
- Open iExplorer, with your iDevice connected to your computer, and navigate to Loopy HD » Documents.
- Select Auto Save.looysession
- Press Enter to begin editing the name
- Change the name to something like Auto Save, Disabled.loopysession
- Press Enter to apply the name change
This is a known issue which is now fixed in the in-development version of Loopy; the fix will be available shortly.
Sorry for the inconvenience.