Total/general volume control for fade out/in

I've had loopy for quite some time now, and I've found that I really want to be able to control total volume, in order to fade in/out without having to do each track individually and ruining the mix. I did a search to see if anyone had already recommended this, as it seems like something many would want. Is this already a feature? If not, perhaps moving your finger from the bottom the the screen upwards, or vice versa would be a cool way to do it.

Could someone let me know if this is already done, and where to find that out?

Thanks! -Jake

Comments

• Hey Jake - nope, it's not in there yet! This would be good to have though - I'm gonna add it to my todo list.

• @Michael Cool, I look forward to it! By the way, I'm extremely impressed with Loopy and the audio engine (not to mention audiobus' awesome capabilities) . You've created something so slick and high quality from every angle viewed; Loopy is the shit, I applaud you.

• Thank you! =)

• edited July 2013

+1 on the toggle the fade out on all active tracks/main mix - and please make it selectable via a MIDI binding too!

Did anyone discover any workarounds (i.e main mix fade out via expression pedal, etc.)? Even if it was available in a different app via Audiobus, the problem with that (for me) is Loopy HD is in the output slot so probably not possible...