Weird loopy behaviour? Jumping ahead.

edited February 2013 in Support and Feedback

I've got something weird going on and it happens on both iPhone 4S and iPad 2.

I set the tempo at 100bpm, 1 bar count-in and 4 bar loop.

At the end of the loop it jumps forward about 1+1/2 bars. Happens every time on both iPhone and iPad.

I'm sure I've set something up wrong in the settings.

Ive uploaded a video - just recording the metronome.

http://youtu.be/3Ds14F9QwFM

I have to use count-in and a set bar length as I haven't worked out how to set up the MIDI foot controller yet. I think this is the only way I can use Loopy with my current bare-bones setup.

Comments

• I'll second this. Recorded one 8 bar loop on iPad Mini. Recorded a second (really long) loop. On playback the second loop seems to have about 6 beats of space added to the front. Muzza: Is this the same thing you're experiencing?

• I am new to Loopy, but this has been happening to me as well. I thought it was because I was running Loopy as a slave, but maybe not if it is happening to others as well... It is making Loopy pretty unusable at the moment, but judging from the creators constant updating and work on this app, i'm guessing they are aware of the issue and are working on a solution. Until then, Loopy is going to have to go on the backburner...

• edited February 2013

Wolfewithane, all I did was record ONE loop, as shown on the video. It happens every time.

Jumps ahead at the end of the preset recording time, also, the playback is out of sync with the metronome.

• Ah, thanks for the reproducible description! I was vaguely aware there might be something like this happening, but I wasn't sure how to reproduce it myself. I'll make sure this is fixed in the next version.