There was a problem with the audio system (OSStatus error 1836282486.).
I try to understand a problem because loopy pro seems to be a yet great and furthermore promising software, so I intend to use it on my iPhone (a 12 mini, with iOS up to date 15.5 , Loopy Pro up to date too)
The problem is , text and image to follow :
There was a problem with the audio system
The operation couldn't be completed.
(OSStatus error 1836282486.).
To systematically reproduce this, I do :
1. have the sound card plugged in , check that the sound output is set to it ( on the iPhone's control center 'Audio Out' is checked )
2. start your favorite synth ( synthwave, model D, ... ) check that you hear the sound through the card.
3. start Loop Pro , got the error
The sound card is a Motu 1248, that otherwise works fine, until loopy pro is started.
I checked on other devices : iPads and iPhones and have the same problem, so I guess it comes from a specific thing with the Motu 1248 + Loopy Pro.
I sent a mail to Michael and uploaded a diagnosis file.
I know bugs are hard to reproduce and identify clearly.
The interesting questions for all of us me thinks, to ensure that Loopy Pro is stable & reliable , are :
- Has someone encountered this error message / problem ? with which sound card ?
- And is willing to help solving the issue by providing more use case ( the context and how it has been reproduced ) ?
Cheers and happy musiking to all.