How to route audio to sidechain input of Multi-bus Audio Unit Instances in Loopy Pro?

I would like to send audio from one mixer track into a second instance of a multibus audio unit Auv3 already loaded on a different track. I have been able to do this by adding the "Loaded" instance of a multibus app like Bleass Granulizer or Bram Bos Scatterbrain from the top of the "Add Effect" pop-up and it works correctly, combining each track as one "bus" in the app.

However, this doesn't seem to work with sidechaining. If I first add a compressor (e.g. Bleass Compressor) as an effect to the Orange track playing a synth pad loop, I then attempt to add that same instance of the compressor again to the Yellow track, playing a kick drum loop. I select "Bleass Compressor [Loaded]" from the top of the Add Effect pop-up, however, it doesn't seem to route audio from Yellow's track into the sidechain input, but rather just combines the two audio streams from Orange and Yellow tracks into the compressor together. Turning sidechain on/off doesn't have the intended effect.

In AUM, I can select "Multi-bus Audio Instance" when adding a plugin and it seems to automatically treat the second instance of a compressor app as the sidechain input. In Drambo, I can manually route any audio into the 2nd input of the compressor plugin.

Any thoughts about how to route a track's audio into the sidechain of a compressor in LP? I assume it's obvious and I just need more coffee...

Comments

• Yep, side chain stuff is on its way

• What I can't find is a way to record multiple loops in Loopy Pro.
    I already set 3 inputs from my audio interface and assigned them but I can't find a way to start recording the 3 tracks simultaneously. Even I activated Simultaneous Recording.
    A little help here please.
    Thanks.

• @Michael said:
    Yep, side chain stuff is on its way

<3 <3 B) <3

• @MariaBethania said:
    What I can't find is a way to record multiple loops in Loopy Pro.
    I already set 3 inputs from my audio interface and assigned them but I can't find a way to start recording the 3 tracks simultaneously. Even I activated Simultaneous Recording.
    A little help here please.
    Thanks.

Either just press the 3 tracks at the same time, or better yet make a macro.
    Set up a button in the edit screen and assign it to activate recording of all the tracks you want. Could use midi to control it too.