"Kickdrum-like-sound" issue everytime i hit record

Hello
Everytime when i hit record i have a kickdrum sound on the beginning. I have the latest app version installed. I know i had not this Problem on app version 1.6.1!
So why now?

Comments

• Hi @raschen - can you tell me a bit more about your setup? Are you perhaps hearing your finger tapping against the screen?

• I don't have a setup. I just hold my phone in my hand. Also when i just tap it very very gently.. same result.

And on my ipad i can not even open the App! It just crashes immediately! That is really really sad for a paid app.

• @raschen said:
    That is really really sad for a paid app.

Perhaps you encounter some difficulties with the app. But all applications, should they be free or paid, have bugs. I think loopy, from all the feedbacks here, is very solid. Moreover, the app dev himself, answers to you... So this statement of yours, for my point of view... is not necessary even if i can understand frustration in front of a bug.

Is your phone jailbroken maybe ?

• edited December 2018

@raschen said:
    I don't have a setup. I just hold my phone in my hand. Also when i just tap it very very gently.. same result.

And on my ipad i can not even open the App! It just crashes immediately! That is really really sad for a paid app.

Hey, welcome to the forum. The good news is that there is nothing sad about Loopy HD. It is a pro app and works perfectly on every iPhone and iPad i’ve had for the past 7 years.

So, there must be something unusual about your situation. Using a jailbroken version of iOS? Or has it been a long time since you have forced your iPad/ iPhone to re-boot? Are there other apps running in the background?