Hi! If your question relates to Loopy Pro, you may find a faster answer at one of the other Loopy Pro communities (https://loopypro.com/communities) – this forum has only a small number of active users.

New to LoopyHD, thinking about going live...

edited September 2012 in Equipment

I'm looking at a few options for backing tracks/looping while singing and playing guitar. I don't have an iRig to experiment, so I apologize if my questions are elementary. I'm trying to figure out how much gear I'd need to make this work.

Can I use something like the Behringer FCB1010 to start/stop a new recording, select a new 'space' and start recording again?

How practical is it, instead, to mount the iPad on a mic stand and tap with my right hand to select/record? Can I hit record, and start playing in time to play ON time?

I'm sure I have a million more questions, but basically I want to loop guitar, play stored loops and sing. What kind of setup would make this practical?

Cheers

Comments

• Yes, you can use something like the Behringer FCB1010 to do that.

If you want to play over a metronome or a drum (played by Loopy HD) you can sync the start and stop of your live loop with bars... so you can tap the screen in advance and stay in time.