Starting and Stopping Loops

Hi there
Lets say I have 4 loops in 4 tracks in one session.
I am able to see all the four tracks in the session..
Is there any way / setting where i can start track 1 and the moment i click track 2, track one should stop?
meaning at one time if i want only one track to play in loop, and the moment i click another track, the previous one should stop and this starts.

I am sorry if this is redundant, but I am new here, and tried searching the forum but didnt find this anywhere.

Comments

• Hey @Bandbaaja - No, not right now, but this kind of group functionality is coming in Loopy Pro, so stay tuned =)

• edited December 5

Thank You So Much for the prompt reply

• @Michael said:
    Hey @Bandbaaja - No, not right now, but this kind of group functionality is coming in Loopy Pro, so stay tuned =)

Can i use SampleBot with BT4 to trigger tracks?

• @Michael said:
    Hey @Bandbaaja - No, not right now, but this kind of group functionality is coming in Loopy Pro, so stay tuned =)

was not referring to group functionality... just want a setting in which loop 1 stops when loop 2 starts.

In the current app, if loop 1 is on, and u press loop 2, the first loop is continuing in the back...
    which means i have to hit a stop on loop 1 and start loop 2 simultaneously which can be a bit difficult to be on time

• edited December 13

@Bandbaaja - what might work for you, depending on the tracks, is turning on “Count-in/out Mute”. You still have to touch both tracks, but any time during the loop, causes the touched track to mute/unmute when it reaches the end/beginning or the track. If the tracks are really short then it doesn’t really help. If the tracks are different lengths it can still work if the lengths are multiples ( a bit more difficult).

This is of course assuming you are using “synchronized” mode.

May be useful, may not.

• @Ganthofer said:
    @Bandbaaja - what might work for you, depending on the tracks, is turning on “Count-in/out Mute”. You still have to touch both tracks, but any time during the loop, causes the touched track to mute/unmute when it reaches the end/beginning or the track. If the tracks are really short then it doesn’t really help. If the tracks are different lengths it can still work if the lengths are multiples ( a bit more difficult).

This is of course assuming you are using “synchronized” mode.

May be useful, may not.

Wow Yes Thanks! Could be a good interim solution