"Toggle record and select next track" binding

Hi!
I record without relation to the metronome and when i use this binding after the recording of the first track done it seems like it sets tempo automatically? Because my sync between tracks gets off.
When i use "toggle record" binding this doesn't happen, i can overdub tracks on a first track without problem.
Please help!

Comments

• If I understand your question correctly. You can record a blank “dummy” loop first independent of tempo or length which you’ll later clear then set the tempo and length for the next loop. That should sync all further tracks.

• @Ben said:
    If I understand your question correctly. You can record a blank “dummy” loop first independent of tempo or length which you’ll later clear then set the tempo and length for the next loop. That should sync all further tracks.

No, it's different question. I have a Blueboard pedal which i use o control the loopy. First i record initial loop (no tempo, no metronome) and it works ok. My question is about further overdubs. If i overdub using my pedal and "toggle record" binding: everything is ok. But if i overdub using "Toggle record and select next track" binding, the newly recorded track is off sync. What i suspect is that this command sets the tempo without me wanting it, that's why the overdub goes off sync. But that's just my guess. My question is: how I can use "Toggle record and select next track" binding and be in sync when i don't want any tempo or metronome set?

• I could be missing your point but the tempo/sync is set by the first loop you record. How could the sync be "accurate" without a tempo being established?

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    I could be missing your point but the tempo/sync is set by the first loop you record. How could the sync be "accurate" without a tempo being established?

yes i thought so that once you record first loop everything which you overdub are in sync if "sync tracks" is checked. But when i use "Toggle record and select next track" binding the sync is off suddenly ON 1ST OVERDUB. Hence my question! It's really weird. Have you tried that binding? May be it's just a loopy bug?

• @angribov said:

@lukesleepwalker said:
    I could be missing your point but the tempo/sync is set by the first loop you record. How could the sync be "accurate" without a tempo being established?

yes i thought so that once you record first loop everything which you overdub are in sync if "sync tracks" is checked. But when i use "Toggle record and select next track" binding the sync is off suddenly ON 1ST OVERDUB. Hence my question! It's really weird. Have you tried that binding? May be it's just a loopy bug?

Huh strange. Can you make a video?