Loopy HD won't record

After happily using loopy HD for the last month or so, this morning when I try to record a loop, the light comes on for a fraction of a second and then shuts off. Closing Loopy and restarting did not fix it but restarting the iPad did.

Can anybody educate me as to what might be causing this

Thanks!

Comments

• edited October 11

@gmpolin - I am guessing that "the light comes on.." is referring to the track circle becoming bright (active).

The only thing basic thing I can think of would be that you have a very short predefined loop time and Count-out Recording enabled (under Track Management).

Are you trying to add to an existing session or starting a new one? Is Count-out Recording enabled? Are you using Midi to control Loopy?

• Yes...the orange light.. the track circle becomes active and then immediately shuts off

I was in the middle of an existing session using seemingly the same parameters that I have been all along....since restarting the program didn't solve it but rebooting the iPad did I assumed it was something on the iPad itself and since I am a naïve iPad user, I thought maybe everybody knew what sort of things would stop loopy from recording.

I guess not!