I'm almost scared to ask, forums seem to be so aggressive these days but here goes.
What are the tap sequences on the loop buttons please.
OK had time to do a little more experimentation so:
1. to start recording a loop 1 tap
2. to start playing a loop 2 taps
3. to start playing a loop while other loops are playing (from the top). 1 tap
4. to stop a loop while other loops are playing 2 taps
5. to start recording a loop while other loops are playing 1 tap
6. to re-record a loop swipe down for options
7. to clear a loop swipe down for options
8. to record a loop immediately 2 taps
So if I tap and start recording a loop but stop it before the full section is over loopy creates a fast loop.
Any others I'm missing?
@chezqui - the built in Help is quite good at explaining the basic operation of Loopy
@Ganthofer ...and again thank you. I'm not used to having built-in help. I'll go through this.