Request: Control Monitor Level via Midi

Hi all,

this is my first post on this board. I have two feature requests and would love to know if you think they are useful. To keep things clean, I will make two separate threads. Here goes the first one:

I think it would be really great to be able to control the monitor level via midi. When you are recording track upon track, things often tend to get louder with time, thus increasing the monitor level with a controller makes would be handy - of course decreasing the monitor volume for quieter parts would be equally useful :)

Comments

• edited July 2016

Welcome! I agree this would be a useful feature. It would seem Michael is putting the best features and energy into his new app "Loopy Masterpiece Edition" still in development. No doubt this will be included.

Who knows if we can expect a feature like this making it into Loopy HD.

In the meantime, there is a way of accomplishing what you want(today!) but would involve routing audio through Audiobus and AUM, two other iOS apps. It might be worth looking into if you really need the feature.

• Thanks for the tipp! I have Audiobus but never really used it since Loopy does (almost) everything I need. Never heard of AUM before. Seems really capable. Good stuff.