Feature request; aux sends

So i'm using loopyHD/audiobus/various FX apps with a small eurorack set up for live improv stuff and I love it! I use 9 loops, the first three loops as one stream feeding an effect, the second 3 loops as another stream feeding a different effect, and so on. I use a midi controller to change settings for the effects, mainly dry/wet. This works well, but i really miss being able to just shoot a tiny bit of recorded audio into an effect, like a single snare hit to a delay and then hear the delay fade out. I'd really love it if some future version of loopy (masterpiece edition, perhaps?) supported a handful of midi controllable aux busses that could be separate streams in audiobus.

I hope i'm being clear in my description. Anyway, thanks so much for loopy and audiobus, it has made my live rig so much lighter and compact, even managed to play in japan (i live in the US) without having to check any of my gear!

Comments

• Loopy CAN send seperate outputs into Audiobus , select the arrow next to circled "i" to choose outputs in Audiobus list when adding Loopy.
    If you also use Mimix audiobus mixer app you can set up fx sends & control with midi .

• edited January 2016

@Wally said:
    Loopy CAN send seperate outputs into Audiobus , select the arrow next to circled "i" to choose outputs in Audiobus list when adding Loopy.

I understand that, and am using that exact feature. (this is what i mean when i say i send the first three loopy loops to one stream, the next 3 to another, and the last 3 to a 3rd stream. I'm using loopy with 9 loops, and breaking them out to 3 different audiobus streams, each with its own effect.) What i would like is the ability to send each loopy track to multiple aux busses.

If you also use Mimix audiobus mixer app you can set up fx sends & control with midi .

kinda, but not really. i'm using mimix to put all of my loopy tracks and input signal thru a limiter, and tried using its aux send situation as well. First problem is that one aux send isn't enough for what i want to do (dub style mixing) second is that there is no way to lock a port to a specific stream. That means a nightmare for trying to have reliable midi bindings without messing with it every time you start a performance. also, only 8 ports, which i could work with, but isn't ideal.

• ok , sorry , I read too fast . Well it's try Auria for multiple auxes or wait for Kymatica AUMixer . I dont see how Loopy could solve your aux desires without building in an entire mixer , & I doubt that's gonna happen ever in current version , maybe the forthcoming Loopy Masterpiece.

• I'm definitely wanting to have really sweet FX stuff for Masterpiece - ideally, near infinitely tuneable, as long as it's still usable. When I get back to doing videos (just building stuff, right now) I'll get into it, and I'd love your feedback then.

• Excellent! I can't overstate how amazing loopy is for me. It's so perfect for improvisation. I really appreciate all the work you put into this thing and can't wait to see what M.E. looks like.

• Thank you so much =)