Recordings not working

I cant reproduce my recordings

Comments

• @Eduardoper - would you please provide more details. Are you having trouble with the tracks/loops or the Session recording function? Is it something that was working for you but has now stopped working? Perhaps, step us through what you are doing.

• I bought The app on Apple Store and i recorded some loops and i recorded The final result. yesterday i opened the app and i clicked on "recordings" and The app freezes without reproducing.. After that i have to close and open again the app (sorry for my english)

• @Eduardoper - I can not say for sure, but it sounds like the file or perhaps the app is corrupted. Have you tried to power Off your iDevice (hold the Power button till the "slide to power Off" appears)?

Do you have a Mac/PC with iTunes that you can get the recording and loop tracks from iTunes file sharing? If you can do this or if you are OK with loosing them, I would recommend deleting Loopy, Powering OFF, then ON and installing Loopy again.

It may be useful if you tell us what iDevice (e.g. iPhone 6s, iPad Air2, ...) what iOS version and Loopy (HD ?) version. @Micheal may have suggestions or has run into this. Perhaps send the crashlogs.

And your English, is much better than any other language I can converse in ;-)

• First of all thanks for your kindness anda helpfulness! I have an iPhone 6 and yes i have iTunes on my pc.. I have The latest version of ios and The app is loopy HD. I'll do all The steps you said and i hope it works

• One other thing to try, @Eduardoper: email one of the non-playing recordings to me (michael at atastypixel.com). I'd like to see if the audio is present, or if it's an empty file.

I've noticed that someone else was having problems with Loopy freezing while playing back recordings, and it was because the recording was zero-length: an empty file. I suppose something had gone wrong while recording, and it looks like there is an iOS bug that causes apps to freeze when playing empty audio files.

• @Eduardoper said:
    I bought The app on Apple Store and i recorded some loops and i recorded The final result. yesterday i opened the app and i clicked on "recordings" and The app freezes without reproducing.. After that i have to close and open again the app (sorry for my english)

• I have the same problem. I wish I could help. Hopefully someone has a solution.

• Hi Ed - it sounds the recording didn't actually record anything. Would you try emailing that recording to me, to make sure?

Also, what setup are you using? Do you have any hardware plugged in? Are you using Audiobus?