mute microphone/monitor on-off button

Any chance to get one of those? :) Takes extra time when I have to go to the settings page to mute the mic when I move the stand arm between singing&playing sax and recording live. Using apogee mic, that doesn't have its own mute button.

Comments

• If you use Audiobus, you could probably accomplish this. I don't ever mute my mic, but stop it going into loopy by using MiMix. That being said, if you use the monitor on Loopy, it would cut off your mic input.

• If you've got a foot pedal with a spare button, you could bind it to "Toggle monitoring", maybe?

• @Michael said:
    If you've got a foot pedal with a spare button, you could bind it to "Toggle monitoring", maybe?

is there anywhere I could find an updated list of the MIDI bindings? I've seen the wiki but I think that´s outdated... or isn't it?

• You can find the full list in-app - the complex stuff is now accompanied by a description. Open up Control input, tap the disclosure ">" button beside any input, tap "Add binding", then you can see the full list when you go to select one.

• edited September 2015

a workaround i have come up with is
    to use another app in Audiobus to route mic input and have the mic not monitor in that app
    I use both imachine/beathawk and when i need to record from mic i have it record there to a pad and then trigger it later in to loopy.