Livid Guitar Wing and Loopy

Anyone tried controlling Loopy with the wing yet?

Comments

• A progress report: This Livid guitar wing is the answer to my prayers. It connects straight from device to blue-tooth to loopy. Lot's of buttons none of the hassle. I recommend it highly.

I loop on bass while sing, at very small venues and I've never found a foot pedal I liked. They're all too big or involve too many wires and I can't believe we're still stuck with midi connectors in 2015,big old chunky things that need connectors to translate to usb. I've had a midi moose, a Keith Mckmillan, a page turner--all either too fussy or too few buttons for loopy. The wing is the thing from now on.

• Foot controllers may be big and fussy but they're a must when used with instruments that require both hands for playing. This is especially true when one wants to do punch in recording. Also punch in recording in loopy doesn't force you to a specific loop length which is sweet.

Glad it works for you though.

• Seems like a cool device. It doesn't look like it could be mounted on an acoustic tho

• @ABrokenRecord said:
    Seems like a cool device. It doesn't look like it could be mounted on an acoustic tho

Or a ukulele ;)

• No it wouldn't fit acoustic or uke unless you cut it and affixed it. But for bassist and electric guitarists it's really nicely designed, and while Supadom has a point, looping gives some of us the time to tweak this or that control. I'm loving not having to bring an ungainly pedal and midi connections,. The only bluetooth pedals I've found have just four controls which I find too few for full Loopy control. So I'm liking it my new wing.