Free Loop length?

Is it possible to start looping with a free loop-length? Like the RC 300? I m using this function when playing verse / chorus.

Comments

• Problem solved with try and error. I found that i have to set the loop lenght may be 32 Bars or more. When i stop recording maybe after only 24 bars, this particular loop is only 24 bars long. I expected that the last, not needed 8 bars to be filled with silence.

• If you set loopy to start record without a count in it will start recording when you press the button and stop recording when you press it again. Punch in style. I'm using it with a midi controller bound to this function but wouldn't know how to make it work otherwise.

• @Supadom said:
    If you set loopy to start record without a count in it will start recording when you press the button and stop recording when you press it again. Punch in style. I'm using it with a midi controller bound to this function but wouldn't know how to make it work otherwise.

+1 :)

• edited August 17

@Supadom said:
    If you set loopy to start record without a count in it will start recording when you press the button and stop recording when you press it again. Punch in style.

That's great @Supadom, thank.
    I don't really understand why one needs to tie this to no count-in. I only wish you could adjust start/ends of recordings if you make a good take but is late or early on either.