Hi! If your question relates to Loopy Pro, you may find a faster answer at one of the other Loopy Pro communities (https://loopypro.com/communities) – this forum has only a small number of active users.

Exporting files?

HI,
really love LOOPY HD, for using it for looping and manipulating loops, but one thing I am not capable to do with it is to export loops to other apps in a simple way...

To explain it, when I use Audio Share, it sees what apps are capable of taking samples and by clicking on them it copies them to a proper folder for later use....Great:-)

I can't seem to be able to do this with Loopy without sound cloud etc?... Am I missing something somewhere?
How do I do this inside my iPad?
THANX in advance

Comments

• Hey @soundklinik. Loopy doesn't support AudioShare natively just yet (it will in the future, but not yet), but it does support audio copying. If you hold your finger on a loop, then tap "Share", you can copy that to the clipboard. Then you can grab it from there within AudioShare.

• Hi Michael and thank you for reply.

The share feature is good enough, and I can manage, the only problem I ran into is in some apps I couldn't find it...LOL
    But that is more like a personal problem...believe me it's a hard crash course for me from windows to iOS.

Thanks for support :>)

• +100 for exporting using the audio share