Loopy won't play through bluetooth speaker iOS8

DebDeb
edited October 2014 in General

iTunes works but loopy does not...?

Comments

• This is a complex issue, as Loopy needs audio input; this causes some difficulties with Bluetooth hardware. I haven't devoted a great deal of energy towards this, as the inherent latency of Bluetooth causes problems with Loopy anyway, even in the best case scenario.

• yes, I can totally see that, Michael. I use it only for playback afterwards.

• Hi, it's a great app!!! Well done very intuitively in recording. Hey just wondering about playback. Great tutorials too, I'm doing awimba-we awimba-we too haha
    Tanks for the app Michael

• I am afraid that it's hard to deal with.

• Michael you did a good job. Loopy is really a excellent app. God bless you, Thanks

• @AjayJha said:
    Michael you did a good job. Loopy is really a excellent app. God bless you, I was trying to see if Loopy can play through bluetooth. But I didn't get. May be that feature is not in Loopy. Thanks

• Still no Bluetooth feature in Loopy.

The last I heard is that Bluetooth audio is improving, but it is still not "realtime" enough for a live performance app like Loopy. The small audio delay between playing and hearing just doesn't work for live performance.

• Thanks, @AjayJha!

That's right, it's just not good enough yet. I'm seeing what I can do with Bluetooth in Loopy 3, but I've not gotten to that yet, and I can't make any promises: Bluetooth's just not right for live music!