Planning my (first) Loopy HD hardware kit (by Iofan)
Hello Loopy community!
I'm new to this forum. Just found it two days ago, when I was researching on information about the boss rc 300. After a few posts in here (and the fact that I already own an Ipad Air) I was convinced to go for the Loopy HD option of my newly found looping life.
I read through a lot of threads already, but since I am very new to the theme and some threads are quite outdated, I'm up for my big question:
Which hardware kit do you recommend for me as a new Loopy HD user considered the following requirements?
- I want to use the equipment for sondwriting AND live performance
- I want to have maximum freedom in arranging the foot pedal.
- The more tracks I can possibly manage with my foot pedal, the better.
- I want to try to create different parts for verse and chorus (and bridge too!)
- In the beginnig I will mainly use my looping device in my band for my guitar and voice (I've got a human drummer and bass player ). Since I am the songwriter, I'd also like to play our songs on my own (alternative rock songs).
- I'm a fan of long lasting, good quality equipment. But at the moment I haven't got tons of Euros to spend (say € 400 max). I really want to get started! =D
Have I forgotten any important requirements?
I would be very thankful for advice.
Greetings from Austria,
Ps.: I think it would be a great idea to creaty a sticky thread in the "equipment" section, with the most recommended hardware pieces to use together with Loopy HD for professional reasons, as well as set advices like: audio interface x plus foot pedal y = the "plug and play kit", another kit could be focussed on maxmium options, etc. etc.
Just in short with the most important adavantages and disadvantages. I'd do it. If I had a clue. xD