Loopy HD 1.4.10/Loopy 2.5.10 Update
Another update for you guys:
- Added hardware latency controls (the default 256 frames, or super-low 128 frames)
- Addressed Audiobus port muting policy to avoid silencing output when individual tracks added
- Show input levels while adjusting input gain on iPhone
- Allow clock pausing with pending count-in/out actions; perform actions immediately
- When unpausing by triggering record, start recording immediately, not after a count-in
- Reset clock when clearing all tracks or re-recording the only track
Improved count-out behaviour:
(a) properly respect disabled count-out while count-in is on
(b) avoid blank gaps at end of loops when punching out shortly before a boundary, by extending recording a little (count-out to next appropriate boundary)
(c) count-out has three modes now: enabled, disabled with the behaviour described in (b), and disabled with instant record end.
Fixed count-out of second loop when record trigger ends the first loop recording
- Fixed truncation on loop length indicator on iPhone
- Few crash fixes
Let me know how you go!