Audiogram 3

edited May 2014 in Equipment

G'day - help! I'm trying to run a Yamaha Audiogram 3 with loopy via a powered usb hub and camera connection kit. I have the option of using an iphone4s or ipad1. The Audiogram 3 is interacting to a limited extent with both iPad and iPhone, in that I have successfully recorded input into loopy. However I was hoping the output feed from loopy would play through the Audiogram 3 output into an amplifier - so far this doesn't seem to be working. Does anyone have a suggestion?! Am I barking up the wrong tree here? If worst comes to worst I might be able to use the headphone out on the iphone/ipad - the quality will suffer a bit I am guessing. Cheers, Andy

Comments

• disregard! I spent all afternoon trying to figure this out, but I think switching the iPhone to standby before connecting the audiogram 3 solved my problem. That or maybe the camera connection kit connection isn't very solid - the iPhone has crashed a few times when I'm trying to open loopy. I'll keep persisting and try and post if the audiogram 3 seems to work consistently or not with ipad/ipod.