Can't Use Loopy, MAJOR bug

Hi, I bought Loopy a couple of days ago from my iPhone 4 running iOS 5.1 (I have the billing mail from iTunes Store if you need it).
I can't use it because every time I try to enter the menu by clicking the arrow in the bottom left corner, the app closes as soon as the menu appears.

¿What can I do about it? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hey @gamerino,
    I'm very sorry to hear that! Would you send me the relevant crash logs so I can take a look?

Here's how:

First, sync with your computer.

If you're on a Mac: Open up your home folder, then navigate to ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/
    If you're on Windows Vista/7: Open up C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter/MobileDevice/
    If you're on Windows XP: Open up C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter/

Then, you'll see some files that should start with "Loopy" - select these, zip 'em up, and email them to me (support at atastypixel dot com)
  • edited June 2012
    Hi, Michael. Thanks for the feedback. I just sent you an email with subject "Loopy Crash Reports from gamerino", wich contains the files you requested within a zip file.

Looking forward to your answer.
  • So? Any news about this?
  • edited June 2012
    Sorry about the delay, @gamerino - It's taken me a little while to get to this. I don't suppose you're jailbroken, are you? With an app called "SwipeNav" installed?

If that's the case, you'll need to remove SwipeNav - this is notorious for interfering with apps and causing crashes, and this appears to be the case here.
  • Yes, I'm Jailbroken (Who isn't? :D)
    Thanks for the feedback, I removed SwipeNav and now Loopy works.

Cheers and thanks again.