Loopy Midi binding

edited March 2012 in Equipment
Hi,
I'm New to loopy and try to bind some Midi Events. I have installier loopy on an iPad using an Old foot device (ART X-11) to Alesis iodock. In Loopy I can see that some Midi events (f.e. "Progam Change Channel 1") are recieving, but I can not bind them to an Action. Instead "Actice Sense" is bind. What is the exactly procedure to bind an event?
Thanks....
Markus

Comments

• Wow, that's funny timing, Markus - I've just heard exactly the same thing from another IODock user. I know how to fix it now, so stay tuned - I'll release an update with a fix soon.
  • Hi Michael, this is Great News. Lucky to hear that there is a Progress. Good luck.....Year, pls keep me updated...
  • may be one more quick note of what i have recognized....As mentioned earlier Loopy has shown some midi actions. In my case its shown as "Program Change Channel 1" even if I program change ch 2 was actually out...Just let me know, if I could help any further.....
  • Hi Michel,
    is there already a solution available? When can we expect an update? Thanks for short feedback....
  • Hey - I'm working on the update this week, which will contain a whole bunch of fixes and optimisations, and should hopefully have something out by the end of April, if all goes well.
  • still no update, right? I might have missed it? If not, when do you plan to update? Thanks for short reply..Good luck....
  • edited June 2012
    That's right, not *quite* yet - it's in beta right now, already undergone an iteration, and I'm expecting to submit it next week. Sorry about the delay, some things came up and forced me to delay the schedule.
  • great news! Thank you very much for letting us know.....