Hi! If your question relates to Loopy Pro, you may find a faster answer at one of the other Loopy Pro communities (https://loopypro.com/communities) – this forum has only a small number of active users.

Sharing

edited February 2012 in Support and Feedback
Every time I try to share a new creation on Facebook or soundcloud through the loopy app on my iPhone, te entire app crashes and deletes my audio. Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Oh dear - would you send me your crash logs, Noah?
    Here's how:

First, sync with your computer.

If you're on a Mac: Open up your home folder, then navigate to ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/
    If you're on Windows Vista/7: Open up C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter/MobileDevice/
    If you're on Windows XP: Open up C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter/

Then, you'll see some files that should start with "Loopy" - select these, zip 'em up, and email them to me (support at atastypixel dot com).
  • I love this app so far, but haven't been able to figure out how to export or share tracks.

• edited October 2012

@Eliot: Hold your finger on a track, then tap "Share".

Please see the in-app tutorials and help for more info, it's all in there.

And thank you!

• Didn't find any in-app tutorials or help that helped, but your instructions worked great. The PAN control, which I'd been searching for in vain, was there too.

I assume you move all the finished tracks on top of one circle and then export the whole thing from there with the "share" move you described above.

Great work, man, killer app. The kids I work with are going to love it too.

• Cheers =)

Alternatively you can use session recording (the big "REC" button on the control screen. Access those on the "Recordings" screen).

• Hi there,

I am a classic lover of loopy but I am having issues understand how to send fully recorded tracks to an email?

I have recorded my track of 12 loops (all in specific order, you can see why I am struggling) and can't find how to email the recording in one piece...

Is there any where I can find instructions?
    Thank you!

• edited November 2012

@Maria, here's a step by untested step:

1. Mute all of your loops (or any you don't want to start the recording with)
    2. Go to settings and hit the (REC) button at the top
    3. Hide settings and hit play. You'll notice the control bar is red to indicate magic.
    4. Unmute/mute or add stuff or whatever - at this point everything you're hearing is being recorded in real-time to a single mixdown file
    5. When you're finished, hit settings->(REC) again to stop the recording
    6. On that same settings page, tap 'Recordings'
    7. You'll see a list of all of your 'mixdowns'. Each mixdown you create will have the same name as your project.
    8. Tap the arrow if you'd like to listen back first
    9. Tap the name to see all of the sharing options including Email and SoundCloud
    10. Considering mailing me a jelly donut
    11. Make more music
  • "Considering mailing me a jelly donut" LOL! Haha

• I'm having similar problems. Why is the "Record" function in a completely different screen? This creates dead space while you fumble around and get to the right screen. Also, how do I completely mute the microphone so I don't add extra noise?

Other than that - LOVE the app. Love love it.

• @losclintos
    Under Settings > live input recording > Off